If you have a plan to visit Disney World and regardless of whether you wish to make this a holiday for you and the kids of a life time or it's a regular place to visit, it's great when you know how to cut some costs and keep some Of that hard earned money in your own pocket. Here are a few tips to help you out.
* The Disney Rewards Credit Card. Having this credit card will make Disney purchases that much lighter on your wallet because every time you spend – be that on general groceries, gasoline, or whatever, you will accumulate Disney points. The points can then be used for Disney merchandise, Disneyland hotels, Disney restaurants, theme park tickets and more besides.
* Try to visit off-peak. If you can get there when most of the kids are back to school then not only can you take advantage of cheaper than average prices but you no doubt will save a lot of time too.
* Get hold of an annual pass. An annual pass will help lower the cost of access to the theme park and also reduces the cost of some theme park rides, so if you are a regular regular visitor its well worth having one of these.
* When is your birthday? If you are to register your birthday on the Disneyland Website you will be able to take advantage of a free one day pass. This pass will be delivered to you when you first register and even if you are able to make it to Disney World on that particular day, it would make a lovely gift for someone close to you.
* Relax in a Disney World hotel. This may seem like its going to be more expensive than if you were to lodge elsewhere but when you take into account the amount of money you save on traveling back and forth each day and the amount of time too, it starts to make some sense. Not only that, if you are to lodge in a Disney World hotel you are entitled to free travel on their coaches, on their boats and on their monorail service as well as pick-up and put-down to the airport. Further, you are also entitled to take advantage of their extended opening hours, which is only available to those booked into Disneyland hotels.
* Like the thought of camping outdoors? If so, why not use one of the Disney camping sites. You can take your own camper van or tent and save yourself a lot of money while having great fun too!
* Make your food purchases before you enter the theme park. May seem a bit too much effort but when you consider that even snacks and soft drinks when purchased in the theme park will soon add up to a decent sum of money then it does make sense to make a few purchases at a grocery store before you enter The theme park for the day.
* Take advantage of special offers on the Disney website. Its good policy to regularly check the Disney website because there are often very good deals to take advantage of on there. Its a good way to plan your itinerary too.
* Become a member of other companies. Other companies such as a well known auto association offer various Disney discounts if you become a member. This is not an option for all but its worth having a look and seeing what is available through other company schemes.