http://BusinessCreditAmerica.com 5 Bad Credit Financing Sources.
1. Merchant cash advances- these are loans that are done off of future credit card receipts. It you have an merchant account with flagship merchant, square-up, paypal, or intuit, just to name a few. You can attempt to get a loan without them looking at your personal credit. Although, I still feel you should focus on fixing your personal credit.
2. Forming a partnership with some that has access to cash or credit is another good resource. As long as, they have an clear understanding of what portion of the business they would own. This is why Business Credit America encourages entrepreneurs and business owners to setup C-corporations so you can just issue stocks instead of making people partnerships.
3. Micro-loans- are made by non-profit organizations, such as Accion (http://www.accionusa.org), which will grant small loans (up to $50,000) designed to help startups owned by women and minorities, as well as companies that are established in economic empowerment zones. Loans are also available through the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Microloan Program, which lends funds through non-profit community-based intermediary lenders. Microloans are a great option for businesses with bad credit or no credit histories because their credit requirements are typically more lenient. http://www.businesscreditamerica.com/business-credit-without-net30-accounts/
4. Crowd funding- is a resource of private investors that are looking for business to invest in for a higher return on their money. When the banks experienced that financial melt down, they stop lending money to business owners. Many of their investors were not getting good returns on bank cd’s, money market accounts, or annuities, so these investors started to lend money to small businesses in return for a better interest rate of return. They don’t focus on the personal credit. These investors are looking at the profitability of the business is how they determine who they will invest their money with.
5. IRA’S- A lot of people that are still employed or may have access to their retirement plans, may want to consider borrowing from it. The term is called ROB- roll over business. We will discuss how to use the IRA’s without being penalized early in the forums.